In this interview, you’ll learn about building your resilience so you can do things that help you break through your fear. Jeanette Cajide is Technology Executive and author. One of my favorite parts is how she learned to ask for help.
Highlights from the interview:
- Learn about Jeanette’s big ambitions.
- What her biggest regret is in life.
- Building resilience in life so you can handle difficult situations.
- Understanding what you can control and what you can’t control.
- Why a cold plunge pool can help you be comfortable with the uncomfortable.
- The importance of controlling your breathing when you are stressed.
- How to have difficult conversations so they improve your relationships.
- Why timing is so important when having a difficult conversation.
- Self-awareness is key to having better conversations.
- Using Brené Brown’s method to have more fruitful discussions.
- Understanding the stories that we are telling ourselves.
- Finding the patterns in our emotions so we can understand why we make the decisions that we do.
- Knowing that our memories aren’t perfect.
- How to process our feelings so we can move forward with more confidence.
- Understanding when something feels off and knowing that when this happens she needs to ask for help.
- Returning to the company that she left.
- Growing horizontally in your career.
- Why she feels so grateful.
- What is a joy spotting practice and how to use it in your life.
- Christina Wallace (link to our interview) wrote the Portfolio Life (Amazon Link).
- What books she shares most with other people.
And as always, if you have any questions or want to submit a guest for the podcast that you think would be amazing, just reach out to me on the Dig to Fly website, and I’ll do my best to get them on. If you enjoy the interview, please take 30 seconds to rate the Dig to Fly podcast on your favorite platform. Thanks!
Listen to similar episodes that will help your career: