Sue Clement is a creative entrepreneur that teaches people how to scale their business. In this interview you’ll learn about how she uses her passions to drive her decisions and why it’s so important to do in your career and/or business.
- How she dealt with a speech impediment as a kid.
- What were the signs that she wanted to own her own business?
- Living on eggs, spaghetti and liver.
- As a young girl she got a fabric store because the family needed money.
- How she was eventually promoted to manage a fabric store.
- The creativity of making a retail store successful.
- Supervised a chain of retail stores.
- Maximizing your talent.
- Finding people that bring different strengths to your career/business.
- Understanding when you don’t fit in at work and what to do next.
- Making a situation work by turning into a growth experience.
- Starting her own hiring agency.
- Doing improbable things because she saw the vision of what could be.
- Feeling the magnetic connection to her passion.
- When losing the magnetic connection is when the fear comes in.
- Releasing yourself of self judgement.
- Doubt leads to fear.
- What would you life and business be like if there was no shame in your career/business?
- When we can take it deeper we can dig in behind what is really going on.
- When we can change our perception we change our lives.
- The power of self prompt cards. (You can see the Bring Gratitude cards that I created for my clients.)
- We buy into what we have instead of what we really want.
- Dabble in what you are passionate about and see what comes of it.
- What are you willing to sacrifice to do something you love?
- We lose sight of ourselves and what’s important.
- How she lost sight of doing joyful things and what she did to get these joyful feelings back.
- Why we can’t ignore our subtle feelings.
- Building your awareness to help guide your decisions.
- Calibrating your actions around things you love.
- The gift of awareness from dealing with the loss of her husband.
- The power of a gratitude practice
- Wishing without action is a waste of time.
- The power of really good conversations with ourselves.
And as always if you have any questions or want to submit a guest for the podcast that you think would be amazing just reach out on Dig to Fly and I’ll do my best to get them on.
Listen to similar episodes that will help your career: