Devin Ambron is an entrepreneur, marketing strategist and productivity specialist. He shares how he has built a successful business and is now in a pivot as he figures out his next move. I love how honest he is in this interview as he explains how we can all find opportunities at any stage in our careers.
Highlights from the interview:
- Why he graduated high school with strangers.
- Learning about what he liked and what he was interested in.
- How he learned why medical school wasn’t for him.
- Digging into the clues that helped him figure out his passion.
- How he got fired from a sales job.
- What he learned from his time as an Uber driver.
- You can only map backwards. This is important to finding our threads in our careers.
- When to let an idea go and move on to the next thing in your career.
- Seeking change is healthy when balanced within a career.
- Test, move and shift how you can help your customer.
- Finding opportunities at any stage in a business.
- Optimizing your productivity by understanding your personality.
- The important questions you should ask yourself before you take on a new task.
- How we can leverage other people’s skills to help grow stronger together.
- What the first problem is in everyone’s business.
- Learning the basic processes of business when you have to start over.
- The power of structuring your business, so it makes you happy.
- Creating things for ourselves and not judging ourselves on the results.
- Measuring yourself against yourself and not anyone else.
- Finding your tribe.
- Dealing with uncertainty.
- Everyone’s favorite part of the show - Rapid fire questions.
And as always if you have any questions or want to submit a guest for the podcast that you think would be amazing just reach out on Dig to Fly and I’ll do my best to get them on. If you love the interview please take 30 seconds to rate the Dig to Fly podcast on your favorite platform. Thanks!
Listen to similar episodes that will help your career: