Erin is the founder of The Dig. In this interview you’ll learn about how to be more authentic in your conversations at work and at home.
Highlights from the episode:
- Our operating systems have a team captain.
- Understanding why we are here.
- How she started helping people understand their operating systems.
- Helping people feel seen.
- The difference between an operating system and personal values.
- Understanding how we relate to each other at work.
- How we navigate our shadows.
- Digging into your truth.
- How we can begin to see how our stories can hold us back.
- Honor when we feel violated.
- Building inner compassion.
- Creating a grounding question.
- Getting to the core of the truth.
- Remembering versus creating.
- Peeling away layers to get to the truth.
- Not getting sucked into a situation so it drags you down.
- Dealing with a loss of her brother.
- Finding opportunities in our struggles.
- Understanding what pushes and pulls us in our lives.
- Infinite amount of mental doorways to open, which ones to open and walk through.
- Head – Facts we deal with.
- Heart – How you feel.
- Core – Desires. What do you want?
- Do you want to your authentic self to be seen or do you want to only show people this creation of yourself?
- Blocking off weeks into sections.
- Favorite podcast – We can do hard things with Glennen Doyle
- Favorite Speaker – Ash Beckham “Coming out of your closet”
- Favorite Book – The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity (Amazon Link)
And as always if you have any questions or want to submit a guest for the podcast that you think would be amazing just reach out on Dig to Fly and I’ll do my best to get them on.
Similar podcast episodes: