In this interview, you’ll learn how to build systems to help you try a new business or start an idea to grow your career. Nick Loper is an entrepreneur and founder of the Side Hustle Show. One of my favorite parts of this interview is how he talks about capturing his ideas and turning them into action.
Highlights from the interview:
- Nick explains why he is an introvert and how he gets energy from relationships.
- How motivation in different areas of his life help spur new ideas.
- Finding creative periods to help grow his business.
- Creating a sprint deadline to get stuff done.
- Your best energy should be sacred to you.
- How to ask yourself better questions, so you are able to be more productive and happier.
- Developing a quarterly progress report to help you understand what is working well, what isn’t and how to adjust.
- Testing out little ideas that can really boost your business.
- The importance of looking at your new ideas as just a hypothesis.
- How he deals with failure.
- He gives an example of a failed product.
- Testing out ideas instead of going all in on an idea.
- How to capture ideas, so you can use them later.
- How to figure out what things to create that people will want to buy.
- Creating processes that help you create systems that help you improve your business.
- How AI can help you in your business.
- Creating processes that help you save time.
- Noticing where our energy rises when we work.
- Why he hired a coach to help him become a better interviewer.
- Most impactful book, impactful podcast, favorite toy as a kid.
And as always, if you have any questions or want to submit a guest for the podcast that you think would be amazing, just reach out to me on the Dig to Fly website, and I’ll do my best to get them on. If you enjoy the interview, please take 30 seconds to rate the Dig to Fly podcast on your favorite platform. Thanks!
Listen to similar episodes that will help your career: