Manuj Aggarwal is business mentor and strategist. He has dealt with a lot of ups and down in life and it’s fascinating what he learned and how its influenced his business.
Highlights from the interview:
- How Manuj dealt with bullies in his neighborhood at the age of 9.
- The rollercoaster ride of starting his career.
- How he went from the boss from hell to the calm and caring boss that he is today.
- How he encourages personal growth within his company.
- The importance of meditation and how his practice influenced his life.
- We all have different ways of learning.
- His main focus when teaching new employees.
- Showing them the step by step process that he uses to teach his employees.
- Honing his storytelling skills to help people get onboard.
- Painting a clear picture so people can latch on to the idea.
- Dealing with a rocky relationship with his father.
- It’s not about the solution that you are selling, it’s about how you make them feel.
- Understanding the key aspects of the sales process.
- The dominant emotion when trying to build connection is mistrust.
- Figuring out ways to get a deeper understanding of people to build real connections.
- Online credibility is a must.
- How do you build a credible brand?
- Why meditation is not optional.
- The myth of the advantage of pulling all nighters to accomplish projects.
- Understanding the consequences of your current habits if you don’t improve them.
- Your internal motivation.
- Favorite book, podcast and speaker.
You can learn more about Manuj over at his website, Manuj Aggarwal. You can also connect with him on LinkedIn.
And as always if you have any questions or want to submit a guest for the podcast that you think would be amazing just reach out on Dig to Fly and I’ll do my best to get them on. If you love the interview please take 30 seconds to rate the Dig to Fly podcast on your favorite platform. Thanks!
Listen to similar episodes that will help your career: