Dig to Fly Journaling Masterclass
Do you want the secret that people use to grow their career and life? It’s journaling. The right way. There is a right and wrong way to journal. Journaling when done well can unlock parts of yourself that were hidden before. You’ll find invisible strengths to help you create more leverage in your career. You’ll also uncover weaknesses and figure out how to navigate them.
Live Masterclass with Karl Staib
Saturday, October 15th at 11am Eastern and 8am Pacific
An investment in yourself. When you take the time to reflect and adjust your current mindset you’ll find ways to be happier, more productive, and resilient.
When you join the Gratitude Journal Masterclass your’ll learn:
- Understand your personality type and how it influences your journaling.
- Step by step approach to starting your journaling practice.
- How to utilize a gratitude journal to grow your mindset.
- How to create a lasting habit so growth becomes your default mindset.
- How to implement a review process that helps you understand and adjust your progress. (Maybe most important part.)
You’ll learn how to build your resilience to any situation with journaling.
Join the Masterclass before the price goes up!
Save 40% today!
Only $29 until Oct. 8th then it goes up to $49
In this class you’ll learn how to peel away your attachments to what you want the situation to be, accept it for what it is and find the opportunities that you can reach. This isn’t rocket science, but it does take intention, determination, and desire. You have to want to grow and improve your life otherwise you’ll not learn to take flight and explore.
Once you see all your opportunities you’ll see why it’s so easy to give into your fear. It’s easy to let the ego protect you from taking a risk. You have to start by being honest with yourself and what is really holding you back. When you dig into these issues you can fly. It’s all about developing systems that work for you. You have to start by using your strengths then as you build confidence you can start to be honest about your weaknesses. Then you can learn to leverage your strengths and navigate your weaknesses so you can grow your career and build better relationships.
Tech: I’ll be using Zoom to host the class. Once you sign up you’ll get an email link to sign-up. Then just bring a pen or pencil and a journal 10 sheets of blank paper.
Length of class: The class will be 60 minutes long. I’ll stay in the class until everyone of your questions are answered. It’s important that you understand how to use your gratitude journal at a deeper level so you truly make improvements to your mindset and life.
Will the class be recorded?
The class will be recorded for you to watch and listen as many times as you would like.
How can this masterclass help me with my career?
The hardest part about growing a career is good decision making. When you journal you take the time to slow down and understand what your ego is trying to get you to do vs. what you really want to do. We must take time to dig into what makes us happy and what obstacles are holding us back. When we seek the truth through journaling we make better choices for our future selves instead of out of fear or short term gains.
What do I do if I sign-up and can’t attend?
For 48 hours after the class you will be able to watch the video and message me. I’ll answer all your questions. I promise to guide you, so you use your journal to grow yourself.
Science shows that journaling helps you make better decisions, makes you happier and helps you become healthier. There is a lot of research around journaling, but there are three research studies that always wow me.
- People who write down their thoughts and feelings find that it’s easier to process their issues. They saw a reduction in the severity of their depression after just one month.
- Researchers Chad Burton and Laura King figured out that if people kept a journal about positive experiences, it helped increase happiness. The participants also had fewer symptoms of illness.2
- One study found that participants who wrote down three good things each day for a week were happier and less depressed at each of the one-month, three-month and six-month follow-ups.
I’ve struggled like everyone else. I’ve had relationship problems, laid off from a job, 5 years without a raise increase, Cancer, fired from another, money issues, and happiness problems. I’ve studied happiness for over 10 years now, speaking to thousands of people all over the world and the one thing that has helped me change from someone that struggled with feeling happy to someone that wakes up excited by what the day will bring is Gratitude.
The habit of digging deeper into myself changed my life and it can do wonders for you.
Join the Masterclass before the price goes up!
Save 40% today! Only $29 until Oct. 8th then it goes up to $49
30 Day Money-back Guarantee
I will deliver a great masterclass that you can watch again and again. I want you to get double the value that you paid for the class. I know that you will if you apply just one of the ideas to your journaling practice. That’s how confident I am.
My goal is to show you the power of journaling and the best way for your personality type to be successful at journaling. If you struggle in any way please let me know. I’ll make sure to share ways you can overcome your mindset blockages and your external obstacles so you are successful.
- An everyday activity as a treatment for depression: The benefits of expressive writing for people diagnosed with major depressive disorder. June 2013 Journal of Affective Disorders 150(3). DOI:10.1016/j.jad.2013.05.065
- Burton, Chad, and King, Laura. (2004). “The Health Benefits of Writing About Intensely Positive Experiences.” Journal of Research in Personality 38, no. 2 (March/April 2004): 150-163.
- Seligman, M.E.P., T.A. Steen, N. Park, and C. Peterson. “Positive Psychology Progress: Empirical Validation of Interventions.” American Psychologist 60, no. 5 (July/August 2005): 410-421.