Stephen Warley helps people create businesses that allow them to live the life that they want. It’s this freedom that we all need to create for ourselves. In this interview you’ll learn some valuable ways to save yourself time as well as be happier while we work.
One of my favorite parts of this interview is how Stephen creates experiments to helps him test out ideas in his business and life. How he learns from each experiment and adjusts them to improve his process.
My son interrupts us in the middle of our interview. Stephen encouraged me to leave that part of the recording in, so I decided to leave it in to show you a little more about my life.
Highlights from the show:
- Being stuck in another country at the start of the pandemic.
- The importance of reflection in your career.
- The value of in person connection.
- Living at a breakneck pace causes many health issues.
- Creating your own experiments.
- My son interrupts us in the middle of our interview. 🙂
- Building self-awareness.
- Managing yourself is very important to your success.
- How not to worry about what other people think.
- Understand your most valuable and limited resource.
- Learn your natural rhythms.
- Your body is not meant to work 8 hours a day.
- There are infinite versions of work.
- What work helps you create the most energy?
- The four questions that will save you an hour a day.
- What lifestyle do you want?
- Looking at the things you want to change.
- Digital purge.
You can learn more about Stephen Warley over at Life Skills that Matter. You can also check out his podcast, it’s a great compliment to Dig to Fly.
And as always if you have any questions or want to submit a guest for the podcast that you think would be amazing just reach out and I’ll do my best to get them on.
Listen to similar episodes that will help your career: