In this interview you’ll learn about how to be more aware of your thoughts so you can make wise choices in your career/business. Ramon Ray is a speaker, entrepreneur and author who teaches people to stay in their zone of genius. One of my favorite parts of this interview is when Ramon talked about his practice of praying before he goes out on stage to speak to an audience and why it's important to him.
Highlights from the interview:
- Understanding the fears that hold you back.
- How we can move on after making a mistake.
- How we can improve how we talk to ourselves.
- Using the skill of putting things into perspective, so you don’t get too upset.
- Use Ramon’s mantra to help keep things in perspective.
- Noticing the patterns in our lives and using them to grow ourselves.
- How to surround ourselves with good people and content to grow our careers.
- How he takes notes on his life.
- Using your notes to help you grow in life.
- What he does to stay healthy and happy in his career.
- How to build habits that actually stick.
- Understanding how to build a habit based on your personality.
- How to bring your full self to a presentation.
- How he prays to get the most out of himself.
- The importance of learning from each other to grow your career.
- When you accept yourself other people are more willing to accept yourself.
- Don’t try to fit what other people are doing into your life if it doesn’t fit your lifestyle.
- The importance of focusing on one thing at a time.
- Most impactful book, podcast and tool in his business.
You can learn more about Ramon Ray over at his website. You can also connect with him on LinkedIn.
And as always if you have any questions or want to submit a guest for the podcast that you think would be amazing just reach out on Dig to Fly and I’ll do my best to get them on. If you enjoy the interview please take 30 seconds to rate the Dig to Fly podcast on your favorite platform. Thanks!
Listen to similar episodes that will help your career: