Jonathan Dwoskin is a serial entrepreneur and business coach. One of the best parts of this interview is how honest he was with how he built his business and how he learned from his mistakes.
- We talk about his failures in business and how it’s influenced his career.
- What he learned from starting a business that he didn’t want to start.
- How he tunes into his gut instinct.
- How he chooses the relationships to help grow his career.
- Why he put his favorite things on his website.
- How he survived cancer and came out stronger on the other side.
And as always if you have any questions or want to submit a guest for the podcast that you think would be amazing just reach out on Dig to Fly and I’ll do my best to get them on.
Listen to similar episodes that will help your career: