I'm so excited to have you join our amazing community. You are in good company with thousands of people who want to dig into their internal stories so that they can prevent burnout and do more work that they love.
Here are your resources to help you create a consistent recharge routine so you prevent burnout and do work you love:
- Rate Your Day Routine Mini Guide PDF - With this routine you'll learn how to put yourself back in the captain seat of your career. It's a process you can do at the end of each day to grow your confidence and make small improvements each day.
- Dig to Fly Method Mini Guide PDF - This is the process that I use with all my clients so they can process an issue that they are having in the career/life, so they can find the opportunity that energizes them.
- Do Work You Love Tracking Guide PDF - This guide will help you level set your mindset and a system to track what is going well in your career and how you can incorporate more of this work into your daily routine.
The most important thing you can do to prevent burnout is to create routines that help you Pause, Process and Play. That requires us to create habits that allow us to process our thoughts and emotions so we can calibrate our actions.
Never miss the newsletter
The newsletter is packed with value and it would be quite sad to miss an edition. To make sure that doesn’t happen, here are a few things you can do:
- Add karl@digtoflycom to your contact list
- Move my welcome email from the “Promotions” tab to the main tab
- If in junk folder, mark as “not spam”
And if you enjoy the newsletter, make sure to forward it to a friend! The newsletter is 100% free, and that’s the best way to encourage me to keep on writing.
Popular articles and podcast episodes:
- 5 Habits that Will Help You Avoid Burnout
- Being More Present in Your Life with Omar Brownson (Podcast episode)
- 15 Proven Ways to Encourage Employee Happiness and Engagement
- Rate Your Day to Improve Your Health
- Being Uncomfortable Helps Us Grow with Julie Broad (Podcast episode)
Want to chat?
If you have any questions or need help with your career and we'll get back to you within 24 hrs, unless I'm speaking at a company or conference. Then it might take 48 hours for me to get back to you.
Let me know what you think about your career. I'm curious what is going well and what struggles you have. It helps me get a better understanding of how I support you.