I'm so excited to have you join our amazing community. You are in good company with thousands of people who want to dig into their internal stories so that they can be a better leader, prevent burnout and do more work that they love.
Here are your resources to help you build better relationships (with yourself and others).
- Better Decisions Checklist - Use this checklist when struggling with a decision. It shows you how you can check in with your head (data), heart (passion), and gut (purpose), so you can make better decisions faster.
- Dig to Fly Method Mini Guide PDF - Use this guide when struggling with an issue. I use this process with all my clients so they can process an issue that they are having in the career/life, so they can find the opportunity that energizes them.
- Do Work You Love Tracking Guide PDF - This guide will help you level set your mindset and a system to track what is going well in your career and how you can incorporate more of this work into your daily routine.
- Ultimate Core Values List Guide - This guide gives a brief introduction to the importance of values. How they can help you in your career. And a list of 141 essential values that can choose from to get your top 5.
- Dig to Fly Coaching Checklist - This checklist will help you deliver a great coaching session. You'll understand how to prepare, hold and review your coaching session so you continue to grow as a coach and get the most out of your employee/client.
- Developing Your Coaching Manual guide PDF - This guide will help you get the basics of how to develop your "User Manual" so you can quickly build better relationships with your employees.
The most important thing you can do to make better decisions faster is to create routines that help you Pause, Process and Play. That requires us to create habits that allow us to process our thoughts and emotions so we can calibrate our actions.
Never miss the newsletter
The newsletter is packed with value and it would be quite sad to miss an edition. To make sure that doesn’t happen, here are a few things you can do:
- Add karl (at) digtofly (dot) com to your contact list
- Move my welcome email from the “Promotions” tab to the main tab
- If in junk folder, mark as “not spam”
And if you enjoy the newsletter, make sure to forward it to a friend! The newsletter is 100% free, and that’s the best way to encourage me to keep on writing.
Popular articles and podcast episodes:
- 5 Habits that Will Help You Avoid Burnout
- Being More Present in Your Life with Omar Brownson (Podcast episode)
- 15 Proven Ways to Encourage Employee Happiness and Engagement
- Rate Your Day to Improve Your Health
- Being Uncomfortable Helps Us Grow with Julie Broad (Podcast episode)
Want to chat?
You can email me, or my DMs are open on LinkedIn.
If you have any questions or need help with your career and we'll get back to you within 24 hrs, unless I'm speaking at a company or conference. Then it might take 48 hours for me to get back to you.
Let me know what you think about your career. I'm curious what is going well and what struggles you have. It helps me get a better understanding of how I support you.