Ryan Miller is an author and coach. He helps people who want to break free from the prison of success. In this interview you’ll learn about how he doesn’t try to impress others because he doesn’t base his value in what others think of him.
Highlights from the interview:
- Why he started his own business.
- How he learned from a sales manager that was able to get the best out of his staff.
- What was it like to be in the middle of the Las Vegas mass shooting and how it changed the trajectory of his life.
- How he used a traumatic experience to learn and grow from it.
- Why he lives every single day to be the best possible man that he can be every single day.
- What he fears and how he deals with it.
- How we view our obstacles and how to dig deeper when we need it the most.
- How to ask for help that will get you the help you need.
- How to get clear on how to ask for help.
- We haven’t been taught how to ask for referrals.
- Why we are afraid of doing things that can help us.
- Our egos and past stories hold us back.
- Why we are so afraid of rejection.
- How his faith has helped him deal with rejection.
- How kids ground us in the present moment.
- Kids have this ability to show us the value of love.
- The value of having an assistant help you with day to day tasks.
- Investing back in yourself to help you reach your goals.
- Why he focuses on helping men break free.
- The “do one more” thing mindset holds you back from enjoying life.
- What does having a life of freedom really mean.
- How Ryan peels away his armor to be his authentic self.
- Ryan’s favorite book, podcast, toy as a kid, and tool that he uses to stay focused on work.
You can learn more about Ryan over at his Website Ryan James Miller. You can also connect with him over at LinkedIn to learn more about him.
And as always if you have any questions or want to submit a guest for the podcast that you think would be amazing just reach out on Dig to Fly and I’ll do my best to get them on. If you love the interview please take 30 seconds to rate the Dig to Fly podcast on your favorite platform. Thanks!
Listen to similar episodes that will help your career: