In this interview, you’ll learn about tuning into your inner voice so you can make career choices that align with your head, heart, and gut. One of my favorite parts of this interview was when he gave examples of how people found new opportunities that fit their vision for their careers.
Highlights from the interview:
- How Rubin heard his inner voice telling him to quit his corporate job.
- Why he made a radical decision to quit his job when he was the breadwinner of his family.
- How to tune into our inner voice.
- What we do with the information that the inner voice tells us is just as important as listening.
- Why change can be very scary.
- Reframing change so we take action.
- The importance of creating a career blueprint.
- The three types of criteria that need to be met in your career to be happy.
- Understanding what you really want out of your career.
- How to bypass your disempowering beliefs.
- How to know if you are stuck in a disempowering belief.
- Noticing your patterns by numbering them in your journal.
- Example of how someone asked for a 75% raise and what he did when he didn’t get it.
- Exploring different ideas that help you improve your career.
- Most impactful book, favorite podcast, tip to get support in your career, and favorite toy as a kid.
And as always, if you have any questions or want to submit a guest for the podcast that you think would be amazing, just reach out to me on the Dig to Fly website, and I’ll do my best to get them on. If you enjoy the interview, please take 30 seconds to rate the Dig to Fly podcast on your favorite platform. Thanks!
Listen to similar episodes that will help your career: