Sarah E. Brown interviews me (Karl Staib). We talk about a few different topics. We touch on the challenges that leaders face in business, the Dig to Fly Method, and the Dig to Fly Routine.
Highlights from the interview:
- Biggest challenge leaders face in business.
- The symptoms that occur from the struggles.
- The importance of feeling worthy.
- The first that occurs after something good happens to us.
- The Dig to Fly Method and how it works.
- Rate Your Day Routine and how it helps people build their self-awareness.
- Creating the data to help you improve your career.
- Building habits to process thoughts and emotions.
And as always if you have any questions or want to submit a guest for the podcast that you think would be amazing just reach out on Dig to Fly and I’ll do my best to get them on. If you love the interview please take 30 seconds to rate the Dig to Fly podcast on your favorite platform. Thanks!
Listen to similar episodes that will help your career: