One of my favorite things about having a blog is being able to reach out to amazing people who have different points of views. Jenny Blake is an amazing story and you’ll learn a lot from this interview.
The video didn't turn out very well. I’m still working on my video recording skills. The content is great and I think it makes up for the out of sync lips.
Here are a few key tips that you’ll take away after you watch the video:
- Why great loss can be the best time to start fresh.
- How to let go of your fear and reach out to people who can help you.
- How to find clarity within your goals.
Jenny’s recommended books:
- Finding Your Own North Star (Amazon Affiliate Link)
- Steering By Starlight (Amazon Affiliate Link)
Check out Jenny’s amazing site Life After College.
What take away did you get from watching the video?