In this interview you’ll learn about how you get back up when you stumble in business. Corbett Barr is a serial entrepreneur who has started and sold businesses and now he helps other entrepreneurs grow their businesses. One of my favorite parts of this interview is how Corbett shares his failures and how he gets back on track.
Highlights from the interview:
- Figuring out how to work through the struggle when you get knocked down.
- Cultivating a resilient mindset.
- Finding people who have failed, so you can learn from their mistakes.
- How to figure out if people want what you created.
- The core parts of making your business succeed.
- How do you cultivate a strong mindset.
- Why entrepreneurs should have a therapist.
- How to deal with the highs and lows of being an entrepreneur.
- How he processes his emotions, so he can grow from them.
- Understanding your patterns so you can manage them better.
- Noticing your blind spots and how to stay on course when you get knocked off track.
- Realizing your expectations, so you can navigate them.
- Why it’s important to have open communication with your spouse when building a business.
- The entrepreneur rule of five.
- Building your support network.
- Getting to know people face to face and how you can do this today.
- How a mastermind is so powerful.
- Finding people who can hold you accountable.
- Cultivating a group of true friends who are also building a business.
- Why we need a little struggle in our lives.
- The game of self honesty.
- Having difficult conversations is important in our careers.
- Trying different side hustles can teach you so much about yourself.
- Most impactful book and podcast.
- Favorite toy as a kid.
- Essential tool to stay focused on the important things.
And as always if you have any questions or want to submit a guest for the podcast that you think would be amazing just reach out on Dig to Fly and I’ll do my best to get them on. If you enjoy the interview please take 30 seconds to rate the Dig to Fly podcast on your favorite platform. Thanks!
Listen to similar episodes that will help your career: