In this interview with Ryan Hawk you’ll learn how he built up his podcast audience, creates a dynamic presentation that delivers a ton of value and works through his writing struggles as he is working on a book.
Highlights from the interview:
- How Ryan likes to recharge his internal battery.
- The importance of leaning into feeling uncomfortable to grow his career.
- How he digs deep to create great work.
- The thoughts that hold us back.
- How to figure out if you should run toward something that scares you.
- Utilizing thought experiments to figure out what will work and what won’t.
- Testing out ideas on small groups.
- Developing a talk that helps deliver a lot of value.
- Understanding the rhythms of your personality so you can be productive and happy.
- Why does he takes long walks by himself.
- Why he documents the story highlights of his day.
- How to slow time down a little bit, so you can enjoy more of your day.
- Why is he so curious about other people’s stories.
- Align your goals with your values.
- How Bill Walsh looked at competition.
- The importance of humility when working with other people.
- How he navigates his weaknesses.
- How he stays consistent when he is feeling doubt.
- Ryan’s favorite things book, podcast, speaker and favorite tool.
And as always if you have any questions or want to submit a guest for the podcast that you think would be amazing just reach out on Dig to Fly and I’ll do my best to get them on. If you love the interview please take 30 seconds to rate the Dig to Fly podcast on your favorite platform. Thanks!
Listen to similar episodes that will help your career: