Pamela Wilson has been in business for herself for over 20 years. She knows the ins and outs of creating a successful online business. If you are looking to start or grow your side hustle then this episode is the perfect one for you.
Pamela Wilson is a smart and caring business woman. I love how she talked about her failures in this episode. Pamela made an offer to her audience that bombed. She barely remembers the offer that she made to her audience because she let it go and moved on into another direction that was more successful. This is an important mindset shift that all business owners must use to build resilience and reach their goals.
- Why she was pushed to be the leader in groups when she was a kid.
- The importance of doing work that you love.
- Building a business that works for your lifestyle.
- How Pamela overcame her most recent failure.
- Doing little experiments to figure out what works well in our business and careers.
- Deep diving into the Dig to Fly business with Pamela.
- Why I take time to process my thoughts and emotions in my life.
- Expertise that delivers can have a business be built around it.
- The importance of having a hypothesis to test out your idea.
- Finding customers that are willing to pay you.
- Understand what tools you need to deliver your product and service.
- When creating a service based business you need to test it first.
- Turning a service based business into a digital product business.
- Putting together a business so it works for your lifestyle.
- Getting to know your customer so you are more likely to hit the mark and create a successful business.
- What’s the best way to reach more people over the next six month?
- Pausing and appreciating what we have done.
- Celebrating our wins.
- Online and offline events are vital to building a business.
- Seeing patterns in our businesses.
- When she lost a big client she noticed something amazing.
- What you can do to grow your business in just seven days.
And as always if you have any questions or want to submit a guest for the podcast that you think would be amazing just reach out and I’ll do my best to get them on.