Jay Samit is a serial entrepreneur who has started and worked for billion dollar companies. His books, teachings and leadership style have changed so many lives.
In this interview you’ll learn how you can do anything you want if you have the inspiration and the resilience to make it possible.
- When you help people they want to send you Love letters.
- How Jay mentored a young man and turned him into a self-made millionaire in one year.
- If you tell people that they are special and treat them special they will become special.
- Understanding that failing is a part of the process.
- Social media can hold us back because it’s smoke and mirrors.
- Failing your way forward.
- You either earn or learn.
- Obstacles are actually opportunities.
- How most billionaires failed before they succeeded.
- Why most people become complacent.
- Harnessing fear to do work that you love.
- Living a life of purpose.
- Biggest regret of retired people.
- Viewing the world differently is important to your success.
- Understanding your superpowers. The thing that makes you special.
- Michael Phelps superpower.
- Reid Hoffman’s superpower.
- The focus for CEO’s are wrong.
- Structure your deals to get an upside.
- Don’t wait for the world to understand what you are doing.
- Every day that you are not satisfied with your career or doing things you love then you are wasting your life.
- Your big fear should be wasting your time, not dying.
- Prioritize your fears.
- Why so many CEOs are deslyxic.
- Are you living life or are you just paying bills before you die?
- What are you doing today that your future self will thank you for.
- If you don’t have a plan then how do you get somewhere?
Jay Samit’s book Future Proofing You shows you the 12 truths to control your destiny. You can also check out his workbooks on his site to help them guide you in your career.
And as always if you have any questions or want to submit a guest for the podcast that you think would be amazing just reach out and I’ll do my best to get them on.
Listen to similar episodes that will help your career: