In this interview, you’ll learn about how cultivating fearlessness so you can do the things you want without worrying about what other people think. Brian Rhea is consultant that helps businesses use the Jobs to Be Done framework to understand and improve company products. One of my favorite parts of this interview is when he
Highlights from the interview:
- How Brian’s dad got him into building websites.
- Tapping into a creative outlet.
- Why you don’t have to ask for permission to create something.
- Taking steps in the right direction.
- Stepping outside your comfort zone.
- Cultivating his fearlessness.
- Training yourself not to care what other people think.
- Using AI in your business.
- Reframing your mindset when using AI.
- Basics of Jobs to Be Done Framework.
- Allowing the fear to kick-in often hurts our ability to make good decisions.
- Learning about growth mindset vs. fixed mindset and how it influences his decisions.
- We talk about how pessimism often hurts us more than helps us.
- Using critical thinking in our lives.
- Why the Jobs to Be Done framework is so powerful.
- Understanding the core reason of why we want something helps us make better decisions.
- Learning the context of the customer.
- Most recommended fiction book, business book and podcast.
And as always, if you have any questions or want to submit a guest for the podcast that you think would be amazing, just reach out to me on the Dig to Fly website, and I’ll do my best to get them on. If you enjoy the interview, please take 30 seconds to rate the Dig to Fly podcast on your favorite platform. Thanks!
Listen to similar episodes that will help your career: