In this interview, you’ll learn how to make small choices that pay off big dividends in your business and life. Lloyed Lobo is an author and entrepreneur who shares his wisdom from over 20 years of struggle and hard work. One of my favorite parts of this interview is why he wasn’t afraid to start a company with his friend, even though startups are risky.
Highlights from the interview:
- Lloyed shares what really matters as you build a business and career.
- Why he chased the wrong things.
- Living from non-negotiables.
- Understanding what you can live without.
- What question do you need to ask yourself to get to the heart of what you want.
- The importance of living your values.
- When you write you manifest.
- Community is your currency.
- How to put yourself in a good environment.
- What core things should you be doing every single day.
- Why we are taking on too much and what to do instead.
- What job he took because he struggled in a particular area of life.
- Why you need to surround yourself with people that help you grow.
- How to leverage environmental triggers to help you build good habits.
- Why a nanny was more helpful to his marriage than taking a vacation.
- Short-term thinking vs long-term thinking.
- What it was like riding a bus on the highway of death.
- Four C’s that you need to be successful.
As always, if you have any questions or want to submit a guest for the podcast that you think would be amazing, just reach out to me on the Dig to Fly website, and I’ll do my best to get them on. If you enjoy the interview, please take 30 seconds to rate the Dig to Fly podcast on your favorite platform. Thanks!
Listen to similar episodes that will help your career: