Chris Gaskill is an amazing entrepreneur who built a thriving website development business and is pivoting into coaching professional gamers. This is a fascinating conversation because Chris is in the middle of his career pivot and talks through how he navigates these uncharted waters in his career.
As we do a dive deep into his difficult childhood, improving his inner voice and how he looks at life from a unique perspective, you’ll see how he has used these experiences to grow and help others.
- Pivoting his current business from website development into game coaching.
- Dealing with a difficult childhood as an introverted child.
- Finding an outlet as a kid.
- Understanding how to define and utilize your purpose.
- What helped him process his anxiety and depression.
- The power of a gratitude practice.
- Improving his inner voice and how it’s a direct line to God.
- How Steve Jobs followed his heart.
- Everything you do matters.
- Understanding our purpose a little better.
- Going through the Dig to Fly Method with him.
- Creating a plan to help him move forward.
- Making the difficult years worth it.
- Why it’s important that we understand how our work affects other people.
- How Dave Portnoy of Barstool sports has used his platform to help restaurants owners in these difficult times.
- Dealing with business anxiety.
- How to make a pivot in your career.
You can learn more about Chris Gaskill over at his website. You’ll see where he is currently at and you’ll be able to follow how he is pivoting into his new role as a gaming coach.
And as always if you have any questions or want to submit a guest for the podcast that you think would be amazing just reach out to us, we’ll do our best to get them on.
Similar podcasts episodes to help you grow your career: