In this interview you’ll learn about how you can bring more abundance into your life with some major mindset shifts. Ashley Ann Jones is an entrepreneur that teaches people how to focus on what they want in life. You are going to love the peanut butter cookie story.
Highlights from the interview:
- Finding gratitude in the struggle takes a mindset shift.
- How she learned from negative women who had a bad attitude.
- Creating our own hell and how to avoid this trap.
- Her process around failure and how she used it for growth.
- Her methods of problem solving.
- Creating lots of ideas, so she wouldn’t get discouraged.
- Putting her faith in God and how it helped her find new solutions to her problems.
- Being an active participant in our lives so we don’t give up.
- Listening to a depressing album from her favorite artist changed how she consumed content.
- Matching your own energy with what you want out of life.
- How to break through our fear and go after what we want.
- Faith without works is dead.
- The missing part of the secret that is needed to have abundance in your life.
- How science supports the power of our desire.
- Intentionally work on growing our mindset.
- Rising our vibration to attract what we desire.
- You find what you focus on.
- Your brain can’t tell the difference between your imagination and reality.
- Why your awareness expands when expand your focus on what you want.
- Manifesting peanut butter cookies.
- Financial freedom.
- The three minute meditation that helped her attract what she wanted in life.
- Developing your plan to make your success more likely.
- Being accountable to yourself so you can adjust your actions.
- Why people struggle with accountability.
- The bad habit of blaming other people.
- How she creates her personal and professional goals that help her productivity.
- Overcoming her workaholic tendencies.
- Creating a good experience to connect with the right people.
You can learn more about Ashley over at Ashley Ann Speaks (affiliate link). You can also connect with her on Instagram and LinkedIn.
And as always if you have any questions or want to submit a guest for the podcast that you think would be amazing just reach out on Dig to Fly and I’ll do my best to get them on. If you
enjoy the interview please take 30 seconds to rate the Dig to Fly podcast on your favorite platform. Thanks!
Listen to similar episodes that will help your career: