Bob Burg is a best-selling author of the Go-Giver series. It’s a series of books that share the secrets of being a giver first and how it can skyrocket your career.
In this interview you’ll see how Bob not only writes books about the giving mindset, but also how he lives it in his life. I love how he talked about other authors and his co-author in this interview. You can see his giving mindset in action throughout this interview.
I learned so much from this interview. It’s because of this interview that I’ve been reaching out to people on LinkedIn to do a free Dig to Fly session to help spread the word. I would like to offer up a free session to help you dig into your mental knots and loosen them. Do you have an issue at work or at home that keeps bouncing around your brain? I can help! Just share this episode on your favorite social media platform and use the hashtag #digtofly and you can earn a free session with me. The deadline will be two weeks from today.
- Focus on creating value.
- How mentors play a role in your success.
- How to shift your mindset to helping others.
- A great salesperson makes it about the other person.
- How do we know if we are valued?
- Understanding our strengths.
- We all operate from our set of beliefs.
- How can you align with your values?
- Reviewing our belief systems.
- Many of us are living from a set of unconscious beliefs.
- Awareness is the first step to change how we build relationships.
- Understanding what we really need to improve.
- The hidden value that many of us ignore.
- How we can learn to build more internal awareness.
- Book - Untethered Soul by Michael Singer
- Bob’s evening routine.
- Book - Notes to Myself by Hugh Prather
- Why stories help us connect on a deeper level.
- His Co-author - John David Mann
- Be aware of the gap of where you are and where you want to be.
- Question your premises.
If you want to learn more about Bog Burg you can visit his website. You can also check out his best-selling book The Go_Giver or check him out on his podcast.
And as always if you have any questions or want to submit a guest for the podcast that you think would be amazing just reach out on Dig to Fly and I’ll do my best to get them on.
Listen to similar episodes that will help your career: